Wednesday, June 8, 2005

my emo

I"M BACK !!! I KNOW Y'ALL MISSED ME. AHAHAHAHAHA (:

The trip was loads of fun okay. The place was so ulu, I dint even know it existed.

The bus rides to the different places were fun. Yussy Wussy was sitting behind me with Joanna. Joanne was sitting next to me. And Azie, Izza, Nor, and Sarah were sitting at the back which made the ride funner. Ahahaha

We were supposed to be staying at The Hotel Grand Continental but dint cos it was fully booked. So, we stayed at some resort place. 6 people to a house. Dang! I felt so rich cos I was holding on to the keys and stuff. I was the mammy of the house. Right-o. My house mates, all from sec 2, unlike the other house with the exception of Huda's house, Iffah, Aisyah, Lilia, Idayu, Ratih.

We went to many places. The Museum, Istana Maziah (the current Sultan lives there but we werent allowed to go in ), some Silk place, a floating Mosque, a Handicraft centre, a Batik factory, some Songket place, Pulau Duyung, Rantau Abang, and of course Terengganu's Big Market; Pasar Payang.

Pasar Payang was some huge market place where you can literally shop till you drop. But it depends on whether you are a traditional person cos most of the stuff sold there are rather traditional. I spent like RM200++ there? And I dint even need to bargain. It was either the shopkeeper who gave me lower prices, or Ratih who bargained for me or Azie. Ahahaha

We went to Rantau Abang which is some vilage and apparently, some famous dude lives there. He makes a living out of making boats. People from all over the world orders boats from him. Some where along the way, we couldnt find the bus and it was burning outside, dammit. But! Azie and I saved the day !! Makcik Comeh and Cow. (: (:

The food there was okay-ish. For lunch, we only had either keropok lekor or A&W. Omg! The waffles and the Coney dog and the curly fries and the Rootbeer float!!! I must have put on lots of weight. \=

That's all I remember from the trip. Oh! The Tour Guide, the beeeeach, said that I was attentive cos I answered her questions. Wooot!!~~~ And Nina and Ayunni also lah. But the fact that I was one of them was shocking. There is never a time where I was attentive. Ahahaha

The trip helped me rekindle the lost friendship I had. Muahahahaha Guess with who okay. Ahahaha We rode the swings together with Kesh and Jo.

I need to go for training now. But I'll upload the pictures soon. I promise. The pictures are worth a thousand wrds. So figure out the words yourself. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home